Thursday 19 July 2012

MY FIANCEE GOT HIS EX PREGNANT

I just found out that my fiancee, the man Im supposed to marry in December, got his ex-girlfriend pregnant. I'm calling off the marriage for sure, Im just writing this to get it out of my system.
I and my fiancee met as colleagues three years ago and we hit it of immediately as friends at work. We ran into each other one day out of work at a fast food restaurant and shared a table. We decided to watch a movie together afterwards, that's how we started. He never actually asked me out, we just started hanging out more often and then I started going to his house, one day we kissed and that was it. He had just broken up with his girlfriend from school at the time, he told me she cheated on him and he was devastated so i don't understand how he could do the same to me! Apparently, they had been seeing behind my back for a couple of months. His ex called me to tell me the news, can you imagine! I was completely heartbroken, I confronted the idiot later that night and he broke down and confirmed it. Although he says he does not want to marry her, its me he still wants. I don't know how I managed not to murder him while we were talking about it.
I just don't get it, why did he cheat? why wasn't he protecting himself? and of all people why her? i feel so betrayed.

1 comment:

  1. Well my thoughts on this are straight forward it's obvious he's not over his ex and you were his rebound relationship it must be hard but its better now than after you were married. Move on with your life and forget him.

    ReplyDelete