Monday 13 August 2012

OMAWUMI AND M.I TO HOST HIP HOP WORLD AWARDS

The Hip-Hop world awards, alternatively known as the Headies will be hosted by the incomparable duo of singer-songwriter Omawumi and Chocolate city rapper M.I. The Headies which will be holding at the Eko hotel and suites on Saturday, October 20th is the 7th edition of the award show, which is seen by many in the entertainment industry as the premiere acknowledgement of talent in the Nigerian music scene.
The show's executive producer Ayo Animashaun said the pair were selected in line with the awards tradition of picking talented and inspiring entertainers to front an award ceremony that parades some of the continent's biggest entertainers.
Both M.I and Omawumi have been past Headies winners. Omawumi won the 'next rated' award in 2009 going home with a brand new Kia Optima as her prize while M.I is a veteran at the Headies having won a total of 9 awards till date.
The duo promises a night of fun at the awards show ''it's been fun, fun, fun for me, from the photo shoots to all the meetings, rehearsals, fittings and interviews, i can see that i'm going to have the fun of my life and i promise this years guests will have even more fun. Me and M.I go craze''

No comments:

Post a Comment