Saturday 30 June 2012

I SUSPECT MY HUSBAND IS BI-SEXUAL


I have very, very strong suspicions that my husband is bi-sexual and i don't know what to do about it. whether to confront him, pray about it or just give up on the marriage. we have a kid together.
my husband was never the type that was too interested in women, even while we were dating. i never had to fight off any girl or caught him cheating with anyone. after we got married, i noticed i was always the one to approach him for sex, never the other way round and that got me a bit worried - he had never been an overly sexual person but when we were single he at least tried to make the first move once in a while.
I started getting suspicious when he started hanging out with a new friend, some guy i was never comfortable with from day one. his friend started frequenting the house and they got along so well to my exclusion but i just let them be, after all i had girlfriends too and he did not have a problem with them so i kept quiet. I went out one day and came back to meet my husband and his friend shirtless in the living room sitting very close to each other on the couch and it just clicked, all my suspicions came together and i finally let myself believe he was gay. i have not said anything to him about but think he knows i know and is waiting for what my reaction will be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Boy Na so we dey see am ,If not bisexual,influenced by Jazz,Spritual ties, HIV,etc etc.Na only God oh

    ReplyDelete