Monday 28 May 2012

WHAT TYPE OF SHOPPER ARE YOU

I'm a careful shopper, i window-shop for ages before making a purchase cause i want to be sure im buying the best possible option of whatever item i have my eyes set on and get the best value for money, i regret purchases for months after i'v made them. The last purchase i made was a pair of shoes about 2 weeks ago, it was a last ditch buy, i had gone around so many shops and finally had to settle for a particular pair of heels, i really wasn't in love with. I still tell my self every morning how much i hate the shoe.
My sister on the other hand is a passionate shopper, for her its all about love. When she sees something she wants, she has to have it, if its expensive ,she would make deposits on it for however long it takes. My sister dreams about dresses she should have bought and didn't buy for months. I love shopping with her cause she takes no prisoners. Her take on shopping is if you don't absolutely, head over heels love an item, don't buy it, she always say's ''if its not smoking hot, don't bother''.

No comments:

Post a Comment