Friday 18 May 2012

IF I WERE A BOY

The title of Beyonce's song is so apt, we decided to use it. If you were a boy what would you do different? Think about it? Let me tell you the things i'd do -
- Id be faithful and committed in my relationships, id eat white rice only, not rice today, beans tomorrow and then yam the next day.
- I wont talk down to my spouse( girlfriend) in front of others or when we are together alone.
-I would never lie that i'd slept with a girl when i'v never even seen the color of her panties, just to brag to my friends.
-I won't stare at a woman's cleavage instead of her face when i'm talking to her.
-I'll never ask my friends what they did on a date with a girl they went out with, somethings are best kept private.
- I won't pick Sunday's match over time with my girlfriend.
- I will never, ever pull out my Twinkie and pee by the roadside.
- I'll always aim well so i don't splash all over the toilet seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment